Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine Heart and More Blackwork Mystery




I found this freebie, fell in love with it and had to stitch it up last night. The chart can be found at Le Gernier de Zoe, along with many other great freebies. I used a piece of scrap linen, and HDF BeFrogged and Enchantress silk floss. My photo doesn't capture the colors very well - again, the result of my lack of photo skills. I feel like an overachiever this year - two hearts for one holiday!



And here is my Seba Designs Blackwork Mystery Part 5. This is a fun project - each installment is small enough that I can complete it in a day, and I like the sense of accomplishment from completing each part.

It is a beautiful day today, but sadly, they are predicting more snow for Maryland tomorrow. This doesn't put me in the mood to do anything but sit by the fire ( oh, I might also be tempted to take a peek at the previews for the Nashville show) !

Happy Valentines Day, Margaret

1 comment:

Kathy A. said...

Finally, a chance to catch up on your blog. Your mysteries are beautiful especially the one from Seba. The colors are perfect. I hope you don't get lost in a snowbank after all that snow lol.