Monday, March 24, 2008

New Project


I have been stitching on the SALexandre available here. The directions say to stitch over one; but I am stitching over two on 40 ct Silkweaver Days Gone By Linen. I am using one strand of Vikki Clayton Examplar Blueberry Soup. I have two spools of this color - it is great to stitch with.
Not much other news - today was the last day of DS's spring break - he is back to school tomorrow. We have gotten lazy over the last week, so tomorrow will be tough.
On the gardening front, my early miniature daffodils are in full bloom; the large ones are showing color; and the grass is in that scraggly stage - some brown patches, some green patches, an uneven height - I think Mr. Lawn Mower will get to come out and play this weekend.
Happy stitching! Margaret

No comments: