Before we get to the glue removal project, take a look at Part 2 to Carole Novalee's Sampler de Noel 2012. Isn't it pretty? The colors are so festive - this is a very fun piece to stitch. The parts are small enough to be manageable - so you can quickly get a sense of accomplishment.
And now, for the project that needs glue removal: this is Boo Mansion, by Blue Ribbon Designs. I used the recommended threads and linen - however, I tried to save some time and attach my cording with glue instead of the tried-and-true needle and thread. I have never gotten along with glue - this goes all the way back to my Vacation Bible School days - my projects always had more Elmer's on them than anything else. So, anyway, I tried to give it one more shot, and ended up with glue on my cording - once the glue dries, I will try to pick it off. If that doesn't work, I may add some fluffy black fun fur to hide the cording.
Meanwhile, I have been drooling over the Christmas Ornaments JCS Special issue. I have started the BBD ornament, and am about half way through. I think I hear it calling me now -
Happy stitching, everyone!