Monday, September 06, 2010

Two posts in a row!!!


This is Quaker Star Part 4 - I'm still uncertain about the addition of color to the flowers, stems and leaves - it makes the piece very "busy" - but I don't want to unstitch any of it, so I will leave it as is. The center medallion is a unicorn; which I am not too crazy about - I may substitute a swan motif if I can find one the right size.
I signed up to stitch a blackwork project with the Sticklounge group; but Halloween stitching is calling my name, so I may stitch a small Halloween project instead.
I also have stitched a little bit on the Drawn Thread's Wayward Garden - I will post a pic in the near future.
Happy stitching! Margaret

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

That's a great WIP. Love it. And I also loved the ornament that you showed in your last post. It's really beautiful.