Sunday, January 28, 2007

Ornament SAL for 2007


Hi, I am still out here stitching. Here is a photo of my first ornament for 2007. It is the Red Berry Tree from Rosewood Manor. I changed from red berries to ice blue - in honor of the winter we are not having here in Maryland. (No complaints about that). My DS took this photo with his new digital camera.

I have been busy starting projects, but not so busy finishing them. I also have been spending lots of time reading blogs - I love to see what other people are stitching.

Until next time, happy stitching, Margaret

3 comments:

Carol said...

Hello! You cannot imagine how thrilled I was to see that your blog was updated today! I love the ornament and the changes you made. Which IR class do you want to take at Celebrations? I thought the Necessaire one was cute...

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Hi Margaret!
What a lovely ornament and your son's photo is excellent :)

Jenn said...

I'm glad to see that you are back to blogging again. Your ornament is so pretty.