Sunday, July 10, 2005


Hi! This is my first post in my blog. I have been inspired by reading other stitcher's posts, in particular, Carol's Stitching Blog. I am a cross-stitcher and gardener, assisted by my loyal furballs (Labrador retriever, inside kitty and outside cat). My DH has just set up this blog for me, and is tutoring me along the way.

My current cross stitch projects are Martina Weber's Mystery VIII, Celtic Quilt Mystery, and Midi Mystery I. I am also stitching Just Nan's Peacock Sampler and Eileen Bennett's Band of Many Colors. (I couldn't begin to list all of my UFO's or projects in my stash.) If all goes well, I will start posting progress pictures for my stitching projects.


I am also a rubber stamper. I started stamping so that I would always have a greeting card available to fit the occasion because I could make it myself, and also to beat the high cost of ready made greeting cards. What a way to kid myself!!! This afternoon is Stamp Club, so not much time to work on this blog.

I have lived in Maryland for two years, and am slowly adjusting my gardens to fit the mid-Atlantic climate. I am in zone denial - nursing along camellias and wisteria. I have given up on crinums, gardenias, Confederate roses, and all the wondrous fragrances of the southeast. Oh well, the ability to have lilacs and peonies almost make up for it!


Please leave me comments!!!

Until next time, Margo and assistant, kittychernoff

No comments: