Sunday, October 09, 2011

Ornament Time!

This lovely is Yuletide from the JCS ornament preview issue. I couldn't resist this Jeanette Douglas design - I have taken classes from her - she is highly entertaining and quite talented - I have several of her designs in my someday pile. I used the recommended fibers and some mystery linen.





This lovely is Pendouille No 2 from Les creations de Louison. She has fabulous geometric shapes - I think there are 100 patterns for biscornu on her blog and now she's also giving away patterns for other shapes. I stitched this on antique white Edinburgh linen with mystery HDF silks.






I've been having fun with finishing this weekend! I also finished an ornament for an exchange - will have to wait to post a picture of that.


I have also been working on the iStitch Mystery SAL - Carol has been having problems with people copying her design; so she asks that we not post pictures until she has *unclickafied* them - so I will post later.


I need to go and do some yard clean-up - I'd rather be stitching; but the lovely sunny day is calling!


Happy stitching everyone! Margaret

No comments: