Sunday, October 23, 2011

Not a whole lot of stitching going on!

Here is the lovely ornament I received in the Hooked on Exchanging Words of Christmas exchange. I love this ornament - the design is so elegant - my partner could not have made a better selection to stitch for me.

Now I am just sitting on pins and needles (not literally, I hope) waiting to hear if my partner has received the ornament I stitched. I am beginning to worry. It should have arrived two weeks ago, and I haven't heard a word - Grrrrrr!




Here is my progress on Purple Garden. I have completed through Part 6. I need to really focus on this now and finish it because the project ends at the end of the year - it shouldn't be a problem, but I can't let myself get distracted by all the great new designs.


I seem to spend all my time going to sporting events - DS is on his school's soccer team, a recreational league soccer team, a recreational league ice hockey team, and a youth symphony. On top of that, he is organizing a concert for charity - I can't even keep up with the laundry, much less all of his events!!!


Until next time, happy stitching! Margaret

2 comments:

Mindi said...

Lovely ornament you received, you're right, its very elegant. Your purple garden looks beautiful.

Brigitte said...

The ornament you received looks so pretty. And I hope that your exchnage partner has received her ornametn in the meantime. The postal ways are rather strange sometimes ...
Great progress on Purple Garden.