Wednesday, July 04, 2012

GRRRRR!

As the title of this post should imply,  I am frustrated with the computer once again.  I simply cannot understand why they can't just leave a computer software setup ALONE - once it works, why monkey around with it?  Not all of us care to spend our limited computer time learning some new way of doing things without an obvious corresponding benefit.  At least I have finally figured out how to get Google chrome and blogger to work, at least partially.

OK, I feel better now getting that off my chest.  On to the fun stuff:  stitching.  My time has been very limited.  We have a new puppy in the house - and she takes all my free time.  It's fun and worth it in the long run, but it is a lot of work.

First up is the lovely Mystery SAL al Castello.  This is my progress through part 3.  I love the peacock!



And this is a newcomer to the project list:  this is Dawn of Spring, a SAL affiliated with the Friendly Stitchers Yahoo group.  They are a lovely group of people mostly from the UK - and have great projects!  I am using HDF Luteousness on PTP Legacy Edinburgh linen.  I am way behind on this project - need to get in gear to catch up.


And, here is my second reason for computer frustration.  Somehow the software has decided to rotate my pictures once again - and in the software's efforts to "help" me, I can't convince it to show the picture in the correct orientation.  So crane your neck, and enjoy Part 7 of  Lavender Blue.



That's all for now.  I am headed out to collect up the bushel of leaves that were blown into my pool during the Friday night storms here in Maryland, and then will relax by the pool during the hot part of the day.

Happy stitching, Margaret

No comments: