Sunday, February 21, 2010

Introducing Moonstone Garden



Having to return to work after the snow days has drastically cut down on my stitching time! One of the topics on the cross stitch boards has been the idea of a Bucket List of projects. I started thinking about this, and the projects that would be on my list, but are not in my rotation, are the gorgeous mandala designs by Chatelaine (Martina Weber). To rectify that, I pulled out the mini mandala, Moonstone Garden, and have been stitching on it this week. I had some of the center done, but I have added much to it this week. I am using the called for threads, except I am substituting HDF silks for the DMC called for in the pattern.

I would be ashamed to admit how many Chatelaine projects that I have kitted up and languishing in a plastic tub - I now plan to work more on those projects.



Here also is the completed Part 8 of Graphic Sampler.




And, here is the completed Part 6 of the Seba Blackwork Mystery Project.

OK, back to Moonstone Garden!

Happy stitching everyone! Margaret

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

Moonstone Garden looks great. I admire all the stitchers who are actually stitching one or even more of Martina's Gardens. I once started one of her mysteries but haven't stitched on it for years. Sigh ...