Sunday, December 06, 2009

Quick Update

Here is an update on my latest sampler. I am using HDF Indigo Ocean and Deep Ocean on Silkweaver's Purely Primitive Linen. This sampler was a freebie from Gazette94 called Grand Abécédaire. I am really enjoying it!

I am also working on an ornament that will be a gift if it turns out okay, so no pics of it; but I do have pics of some exchange pieces:



This is the ornament I stitched for the Hooked on Exchanging Christmas Ornament Exchange. I have heard from the recipient that she has received it; so it is safe to post a picture. It turned our very cute - I just love Prairie Schooler patterns - their simple charm is just enchanting!



And, here is the treasure I received in the HoE exchange. I just love it! I had been intending to stitch it for myself, but never got around to it. Now I have a gorgeous ornie for my tree!

My DH has shown me an easier way to upload pictures; so I will try to post weekly updates!

Have a good week, Margaret

1 comment:

Carol said...

Oh, pretty ornaments both sent and received - though I think the one you sent me is the best ;-) Your sampler is looking stunning!!