Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gloire du Matin, Week 2

This is my progress on Gloire du Matin after the second Saturday of stitching. I'm loving this piece - I stitch on it while the DS is in orchestra practice, which is about two hours. Next Saturday, DS is in a soccer tournament; so my stitching will be limited. They will play on Friday and Saturday, and if they win, they will also play on Sunday. They have a team that the coach put together - so they have been practicing at every opportunity!

This is another finish - this was a SAL from a French blog - Sapin d'Elisa. I used HDF premium floss in Fried Pickles and a piece of scrap floss for the monogram on Country French linen in Latte. The buttons are Mother of Pearl - they are a bit big for the piece; I may change them out if I find some other buttons. These buttons are just beautiful, and I thought they needed to be showcased.


And finally, I will leave you with a picture of Osama bin Kitty. She terrorizes my other indoor cat, and the people in the house. She loves the Labrador - she climbs on top of him and kneads his fir. She also jumps off the back of the couch onto his tail when it's wagging - she ends up going splat on the floor - maybe that's why she's so crazy.

Off to do some stitching - should I be good and stitch on something that 's already started or start something new? Hmmm, I'll have to think about it.

Happy stitching, Margaret

1 comment:

Carla said...

Hi Margaret,
I just wanted to let you know, that today I received the xmas ornie you sent. I love it and all the extra goodies you sent me are wonderful!!!
Thank you so much!!
Carla